Shibby Engineering Complete EGR Delete Kit for 07.5-2009 trucks
Late 2009 trucks will have a rigid coolant line on the passenger side by the EGR cooler. If this is the case you will need the 09.5-2011 delete kit.
- Two EGR blocker plates for intake horn location.
- Two OEM supplied gaskets for the intake horn location
- Two EGR cooler blocker plates for exhaust manifold locations.
- One coolant bypass tube.
- Two stainless steel worm drive clamps for the coolant hose
- Two OEM supplied gaskets for the exhaust manifold locations.
- Four washers (two needed per stud) to spread the clamping load from the stock flange nuts.
- All exhaust side plates come cut from A-36 steel stock.
- All intake side plates come cut from 6061-T6 aluminum stock.
- Hose claps provided are 316 stainless steel band and screw to prevent rust in corrosive salt environments.
Customers have reported the following with the EGR delete:
- Race part only not intended for use on any public roads or trucks that will be driven on the street.
- Installation of this kit requires an EGR valve delete to be already in place.
- The EGR bypass servo must remain plugged to keep truck from limp mode.
- A DPF delete should also be installed on the truck to take full advantage of the EGR delete.
Cooler exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs)
Better (more) low end power
Lower coolant temperatures
Reduced black smoke emission
DELETING YOUR EGR WILL CAUSE A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WITHOUT THE USE OF A EDGE/SMARTY/XRT/BlACK MAXX TUNER!
EGR Delete Kits ship in 1-2 business days. Please keep this in mind when ordering with EXPRESS shipping.