Ford 1994.5 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 7.3L Powerstroke
F-250, F350, F-450, F-550, as well as all E series vans E-250, E-350, E-450, and also Excursions with the 7.3L Powerstroke Engine.
Adjust your Engine idle speed during warm up periods and use to do the following:
- Extended Idle conditions
- Keep A/C cold
- Keep onboard equipment running at optimal condition (Compressor and more)
- Eliminate wet stacking.
- On/Off with an adjutable dial to bring RPM to meet your individual needs!
- Reduce the amount of time that is required to bring the engine up to its optimum operating temperature.
- Also called a "high idle" module.
- TOP RPM of the module is between 1800 & 2100 RPM.
Simple Installation: Four wires that have to be attached to the throttle pedal assembly, and there is absolutely no wire cutting. Add the Dial anywhere you like and you are ready to go!
Installation Guide CLICK HERE