Cast Aircraft Quality Aluminum Transmission Pan for the 2001 and up General Motors Duramax Diesel Trucks.
Capacity Increase of 3.25 Fluid Quarts, Decreases Operating Temperatures as Much as 30 Degrees.
Fits 2001 to present Chevrolet & GMC full size trucks with the Allison 1000 5 & 6 speed automatic transmission. This transmission is found in the Silverado & Sierra 2500HD & 3500 with the Duramax diesel and 8.1 liter gas engines.
The pan features filter supports that are an integral part of the floor. Out of the box they are set up to work with the stock filter. The supports can also be shortened to work with the deeper filter that Allison offers for this transmission. The pan also has a boss that can be machined for a temperature sensor.
PML Transmission Pan Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided
Every PML pan is supplied with all the necessary socket head cap screw fasteners and a magnetic drain plug, instructions for installation and technical number for any questions you might have.
Does not come pre-tapped for a temperature sender, though there a location to do so on the pan itself.